Quick. Apply with us now if you write professionally. We are in the PR business so you will be dealing mostly with press releases. While PRs are a staple, the subjects you will cover are far and wide. Some of the topics you will deal with are smartphone, tablets, PCs, cars, apps and energy. You must have a feel for technology, an eye for detail and a nose for news. If you are a writer because you have an innate fear of people then pass this up. We will send you out there. Alone. Surrounded by humans. You will do your interviews in posh offices, in a swanky restaurant, inside a shanty, on a hillside or beside the sea. Deadlines are always lurking around. We need you to write crisp, clear and punchy stories. A background in journalism will save us both tears. Poets and novelists, we throw out the window. We are on the 4th floor. This is a fulltime job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, or other related discipline
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Good follower, team player
- 1-2 years working experience in similar field is a plus
- Recent college graduates are also welcome to apply
- Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills