Amazfit, a global brand in the wearables market, is launching the Amazfit T-Rex Pro, the latest Amazfit edition, in the Philippines.
Starting September 1, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro will be available for pre-order at Amazfit’s official stores on Shopee and Lazada while retail rollout will begin on September 3. This edition builds upon the popularity of the award-winning Amazing T-Rex, first unveiled at CES 2020, and includes a raft of new features as a result of Amazfit’s consistent innovation.
Created to help you Explore Your Instinct, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro passed 15 military grade tests and can withstand most kinds of extreme conditions and challenges, making it the perfect partner for an active lifestyle. Its comprehensive health and fitness tracking functions include a host of popular outdoor sports modes for adventurous activities, making it easier to stay fit and healthy and to break out of your comfort zone.
Explore your instinct for adventure
Designed for the outdoors, the military-grade Amazfit T-Rex Pro is a reliable wearable capable of enduring many challenging environments. It is shock-resistant and able to cope with extreme weather, ultra-dry deserts and humid rainforests. It also has a water-resistance grade of 10 ATM and up to 18 days of battery life,1 making it the ultimate outdoor sports companion for those who want to push their limits.
It supports four global navigation satellite systems,2 enabling it to track your location in more complicated environments than would be possible with GPS alone. Whether you’re up in the mountains or challenging yourself to train harder in the gym, you can measure your blood oxygen saturation3 to get feedback on how well you’re handling the altitude4 or your workout. A barometric altimeter will record how high you’ve climbed, and its reliable compass will point you in the right direction.
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro lets you connect with your natural instinct with its weather tracker5 — sunrise and sunset monitor6 and current moon phase display7 — which can also help you capture the best views.
Exercise to the fullest while protecting your health
With more than 100 different sports modes8 available, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro can track your heart rate, distance, speed and calories burned through almost all popular sports and activities. Firstbeat™ algorithm takes things to a new level when assessing specialized data such as maximum oxygen uptake,9 full recovery time and training load. It also lets you know your progress and accomplishments. Along with this, the ExerSense™10 algorithm automatically recognizes eight sports modes and records all related data.
A healthy heart is a priority, and so the Amazfit T-Rex Pro is equipped with the BioTracker™ 2 PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor, which performs precise heart rate monitoring11 24 hours a day and issues an alert if your heart rate gets too high. The watch also tracks heart rate variability (HRV) to record your response to stress.
To broaden your understanding of your health, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro offers personalized evaluations through its proprietary Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) health assessment system.12 PAI takes all the data collected from your workouts, heart rate and other tracked data and provides a single numerical value as your unique health score and evaluation. Armed with this knowledge, you can set your next health and fitness goal and achieve new personal bests.
Quality rest and sleep are the foundations of a good physical and mental health, and achieving that all-important night of sleep is within your reach with Amazfit’s SomnusCare™ sleep-quality monitoring13 feature. The Amazfit T-Rex Pro recognizes different sleep states such as the light, deep and REM sleep stages, detects daytime naps and monitors potential breathing problems14 when you are asleep.
A personal assistant designed for toughness
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro can help you manage your work-life balance better and be your ultimate personal assistant. It can set alarms, notify you of incoming text messages, calls and reminders, and control the music on your phone from the watch — for added motivation during workouts or when you just want to relax and listen to your favorite playlists.
Its easy-to-read, clear and colorful 1.3-inch always-on AMOLED display provides you with all the information you need at a glance. With an attractive angular design, the robust metal-sprayed outer bezel keeps the weight light, complementing the watch’s rugged texture. All these with a resilient yet skin-friendly silicone strap with a sweat-wicking design.
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro comes in three colors: Meteorite Black, Desert Grey, and Steel Blue and will retail for Php8,090.
Amazfit is also treating early buyers with a special freebie: the first 100 to purchase their very own Amazfit T-Rex Pro will receive a YI 1080p Dome Camera. Head on to Amazfit’s official stores on Shopee and Lazada to get yours!
1. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data. Typical usage scenario: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 10 minutes) is turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 150 messages and is operated for 5 minutes, and the user raises the wrist 30 times to check the time. The user exercises 90 minutes every week.
Heavy usage scenario: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring and assisted sleep monitoring are turned on (data recorded every 1 minute), sleep breathing quality is enabled, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 150 messages and is operated for 15 minutes, the user raises the wrist 100 times to check the time, and exercises 180 minutes every week.
GPS continuous working time: 40 hours; turn on GPS recording motion track, turn on heart rate monitoring.
2. GPS+GLONASS, GPS+BeiDou, GPS+Galileo. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment.
3. SpO2 level can affect the oxygen level to various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that has arm-hair or tattoos, and can vary depending on physical characteristics. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
4. When you reach 3,000+ meters, the watch will prompt you to take the blood-oxygen saturation test when you ascend over 400 meters within 24 hours; when you reach 4,000+ meters, it will prompt you to take the test when you ascend over 400 meters within 6 hours.
5. Obtaining weather data as well as sunrise and sunset time requires an external connection to the mobile app.
6. Obtaining weather data as well as sunrise and sunset time requires an external connection to the mobile app.
7. Obtaining moon phase data requires setup of the specific watch face.
8. See the Amazfit T-Rex Pro product web page for the full list of 100+ sports modes, here: https://www.amazfit.com/en/t-rex-pro.html
9. Maximum oxygen uptake detection is only supported in outdoor running mode.
10. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car, taking a bus or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
11. The 24-hour automatic heart rate detection feature requires the user to set and turn on the “heart health detection” feature in the app, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. This feature cannot be used for medical purposes or as a basis for medical diagnosis. For abnormally elevated heart rate alerts, when the set alert value is reached and there is no obvious activity in the last 10 minutes, the watch will vibrate. The detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell. Heart rate measurement cannot be performed while swimming, and the measurement accuracy may be affected by external factors.
12. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants.
13. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Any sleep period that starts or ends between 10pm-8am will be recorded as night sleep, and if you fall asleep within a 60-minute window at either side of your night sleep period, it will also be recorded as night sleep. Sleep recordings that start or end over 60 minutes outside your night sleep period, and that do not overlap the 10pm-8am time slot at any point will be recorded as a nap.
14. Sleep breathing quality monitoring needs to be activated separately.
15. The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.